*This is not a website for the HOA. The following information is the latest as announced to members of the community.*
Current HOA Board of Directors:
Appointed by the Declarant during the Development Period
(see DCCR’s Section 1.18 and Bylaws Section 3.3)
Mr. Thomas A. Pearce-Mishler
Mr. Paul Darr
HOA Vice President/Secretary
Ms. Dez Clayburg
One of the most important responsibilities of the board is to manage the association’s funds; your money. The board takes this responsibility seriously; these are the procedures the board insist on to protect your money:
- Association financial records are reviewed annually by a certified public accountant.
- Bank statements are reconciled promptly each month.
- The balance sheet and profit and loss statement are reviewed each month, and expenses are compared to the budget each month.
- The association has a collection policy that safeguards cash flow.
- All association volunteers and personnel who have access to association funds are bonded.
- Kickbacks are prohibited and any possible conflict of interest must be disclosed.